Stradina di Grasse – Narrow Street in Grasse – Print by Guido Borelli
Guido Borelli’s impressionistic style and soft color work translates beautifully onto Mondo canvas.
Grasse is a town on the French Riviera, in the hills north of Cannes. It’s known for its long-established perfume industry and perfumeries such as Fragonard, Molinard and Galimard.
A beautiful artwork available in 2 sizes.
This wall hanging is lovingly produced by craftsmen printers. Printed using advanced high resolution technology with premium inks on high quality heavy fabric, MONDO prints have a velvety soft, mat surface finish that works with any decor. With thermal and sound absorbing properties, the wall hanging adds an extra layer of dimension to an interior.
Supplied with a unique hanging aluminum rail – incredibly easy to install
- Hung on the wall with a unique, hidden aluminum hanging rail, our wall hangings sit almost flush with the wall to create a minimalistic, slimline effect that blends seamlessly with any interior style.
- Shipped complete with the aluminum rail attached ready to hang.
- Very easy to hang – simply slide the notch in the rail onto a screw or screws in the wall.
- Minimum damage to the wall when installing because it’s so light.
- Amazingly light- rolls up into slimline package when moving or storing.