The Great Wave off Kanagawa
The Great Wave off Kanagawa is a woodblock print by the Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai. It was published sometime between 1830 and 1833. It is one of the best recognized works of Japanese art in the world. We’ve created a bright and airy graphic based on this beautiful artwork that accentuates the natural texture of the original print and reimagines it in contemporary colours with a modern coastal aesthetic.
This wall hanging is lovingly produced by craftsmen printers. Printed using advanced high resolution technology with premium inks on high quality heavy fabric, MONDO prints have a velvety soft, mat surface finish that works with any decor. With thermal and sound absorbing properties, the wall hanging adds an extra layer of dimension to an interior.
Supplied with a unique hanging aluminum rail – incredibly easy to install
- Hung on the wall with a unique, hidden aluminum hanging rail, our wall hangings sit almost flush with the wall to create a minimalistic, slimline effect that blends seamlessly with any interior style.
- Shipped complete with the aluminum rail attached ready to hang.
- Very easy to hang – simply slide the notch in the rail onto a screw or screws in the wall.
- Minimum damage to the wall when installing because it’s so light.
- Amazingly light- rolls up into slimline package when moving or storing.