Bellagio – Landscape Print by Guido Borelli
Displaying his characteristic talent for capturing reflections within rippling waters, Guido Borelli’s canvas wall print captures the essence of Northern Italy within the warm summer colours found in the tangarines, rustic reds and yellow creams of the buildings, and the oncoming change of colours in the green landscapes as Autumn arrives.
Guido Borelli’s impressionistic style and soft color work translates beautifully onto Mondo canvas.
Bellagio is a beautiful village on romantic Lake Como. Called the “Pearl of the Lake”, Bellagio is characterised by century-old buildings,magnificent villas, stone lanes and picturesque cobbled stairways filled with shops showcasing the finest Italian wares.
A beautiful artwork available in 2 sizes.
This wall hanging is lovingly produced by craftsmen printers. Printed using advanced high resolution technology with premium inks on high quality heavy fabric, MONDO prints have a velvety soft, mat surface finish that works with any decor. With thermal and sound absorbing properties, the wall hanging adds an extra layer of dimension to an interior.
Supplied with a unique hanging aluminum rail – incredibly easy to install
- Hung on the wall with a unique, hidden aluminum hanging rail, our wall hangings sit almost flush with the wall to create a minimalistic, slimline effect that blends seamlessly with any interior style.
- Shipped complete with the aluminum rail attached ready to hang.
- Very easy to hang – simply slide the notch in the rail onto a screw or screws in the wall.
- Minimum damage to the wall when installing because it’s so light.
- Amazingly light- rolls up into slimline package when moving or storing.